Friday, September 30, 2011

Fab Find Fridays- Mama Mio Tummy Rub




No one wants stretch marks, but the reality is, during the nine months of pregnancy, your tummy's gonna stretch. There are so many products on the market which claim to combat those unsightly marks, but I was lucky enough to receive this luxurious tub of Mama Mio's Tummy Rub from my brother's girlfriend ( a total fashionista).

This creamy belly butter has a fresh lemony scent and feels incredible ( not greasy) on your skin. I've been  using this since I before my belly popped, and I'm happy to say that I still haven't found a stretch mark. I know, at 21 weeks, I still have a long way to go ( and a lot of stretching to do) but so far I'm impressed. No wonder it was voted best belly butter.
If you're in the market for some great smelling stretch mark cream, that is totally safe for use during pregnancy, give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment