Friday, October 14, 2011

Fab Find Fridays- Thank you Bobbi

At the start of my pregnancy, I read that mineral makeup is much safer than other kinds. The logic here is that the all natural mineral make-up doesn't absorb into your skin as much as say, a liquid foundation would.

At that time, I thought my only option was BareMinerals, which I had used in the past, but honestly didn't love. I've been a Bobbi Brown girl since I got married two years ago, and I was reluctant to give up my favorite foundation.

But, as luck would have it, Bobbi introduced a line of mineral make-up, just in time for my second trimester. Back in August, I was able to find this at Nordstrom, but now I think it is available where any Bobbi Brown cosmetics are sold. Or you can hit up the website. ( See below).



Thank you Bobbi!

Skin Foundation Mineral Makeup SPF 15

Bobbi’s groundbreaking mineral makeup is made of specially-selected mineral powders to instantly even out skin and diminish the look of imperfections. The result is a natural finish that never looks masky or overly made up. The super-fine powders in this formula are triple treated with glycerin, vitamins and skin softeners, and wear extenders. Smooth and silky, it glides on with a weightless feel and helps improve skin’s appearance. SPF 15 helps protect skin from damage.
Featured in 'Allure' Magazine (Sept 2011)and 'Marie Claire' (Oct 2011).
Click here to learn more on how it works.
Click here for help in finding your shade.
Skin Foundation Mineral Makeup SPF 15

No comments:

Post a Comment